Your first session
- Please bring any X-rays or medical reports you have that relate to your problem.
- A medical history will be asked regarding your health.
- You will be asked to define your area or areas of pain.
- Treatment will be discussed with you and you are encouraged to ask questions.
- You will be asked to remove minimal clothing during the session and draped with towels for your privacy.
- You will be reassessed and maybe asked to do some home activities such as stretching, strengthening or an application of heat or cold packs.
Do I need a referral?
You do not need a referral; however it is recommended that you advise any other medical practitioner you may be working with that you are receiving treatment from Mick. Referrals are required if your injury is covered under Workcover / Comcare and a referral will last for 10 sessions and you will need to be reviewed by your G.P or Specialist to obtain a further referral.
- 30 Minutes
- 45 Minutes
- 60 Minutes
Session days Tuesday and Thursday in Narre Warren
Monday, Wednesday and Friday he works at Cranbourne Physio
See the Contact tab for full details.
Private health rebates are covered for Remedial Massage with some Private health insurers offering HICAPS available at Cranbourne site only. Gift Vouchers also available.